Hello beautiful people of Perry’s Tots, I am delighted to wish you all a happy new month!
I have interesting news for us today.
– This year’s 31Days 31Voices that usually run throughout December every year is open to everyone.
It is a series where we have guest writers that share; the good, bad, challenges, lessons, ugly, beautiful times of the present year(2015), hopes and expectations for the coming year (2016).
This is to take stock of 2015 to be thankful regardless of the not so good times and walking in faith and expectant for the coming year; and to encourage someone.
If you’ll like to be featured, follow the steps below.
* Choose a date in the month of December using the comment box.
* Send your article on or before November 30th.
* There is no restriction on number of words, however, the use of abbreviations is prohibited.
* Articles should be proof read before sending to email@example.com.
This month, I want to experiment on my blog and see what I come up with.
I was reading online when I saw this NaBloPoMo stuff where one writes/blog everyday in the month of November and I thought to try it out. Let’s me see how far I can go combining it with my busy schedule.
I love to explore! 🙂
Happy New Month from Perry’s Tots! 😀
Subscribe to Perry’s Tots via mail, like Facebook page or follow on BBM Channel: C003BF30C so you don’t miss any post!